Benefits of Pilates
1. Pilates is whole body fitness – while Pilates training focuses on core strength, it trains the body as an integrated whole.
2. Adaptable to many fitness levels and needs – Building from core strength, focusing on proper alignment, and a body/mind integrative approach make Pilates accessible to all. Pilates can be tailored to your individual needs.
3. Creates strength without bulk – Build long lean muscles that work within the context of the body as a whole, and the functional fitness needs of a person as they move through life.
4. Increases flexibility – In Pilates, we work toward a safe increase in length and stretch of the muscles and range of motion within the joints.
5. Develops core strength – The core muscles of the body are the deep muscles of the back, abdomen, and pelvic floor. These are the muscles we rely on to support a strong, supple back, good posture, and efficient movement patterns.
6. Improves posture – Good posture is a reflection of good alignment supported by a strong core.
7. Improves Energy – It might seem counter-intuitive, but the more you exercise, the more energy you have and the more you feel like doing (to a point, of course).
Pilates instruction is easy to come by these days. The ever-growing popularity of Pilates has put it on the map all over the world. This is good because when you start Pilates training, it is important to start with live Pilates instruction at a studio or gym, and preferably from a certified instructor.
At Fit N Pilates, located in North Dallas in Plano Texas, you will find that all of our certified instructors have had a minimum of 600 hours of Pilates training.
When you also need food and nutrition information based on fact or need to know healthy diet facts to improve health and/or fight disease – rely on one of our qualified professional Registered and Licensed Dietitians.
Get started today and save! Buy 2 Private Pilates Sessions and 1 Diet Consult for only $189.00. Over a $100.00 savings.